Monday, June 07, 2010

Monday Update

Over this last weekend: Friday night was another night spent at home watching tv shows with my wife. Two of my favorite shows on friday are of course, Friday Night Lights, and Whale Wars. Saturday we took our dog for a walk and to the local dog park. Then we walked her to a coffee shop and studied and read while our dog chewed on a stick. That evening we went over to a friends house for some delicious sweet potato pancakes! Christina went home after dinner and I joined a friend to go to the theatre to see Robin Hood. Pretty good movie but everyone can wait to rent it. Sunday was church followed by my last Ultimate Frisbee game of the season. Next week is the championship tournament and I really think my team is good enough to win it all this year if we play our best.


Todays Events: day off, bbq dinner with the folks.

To-Do-List this week: Pray. Finish some tasks that need to get done by July.

Current Procrastination: Taking inventory of youth room supplies, getting camp booked (although this depends on others first).

Books that I am currently reading: Adventures of Kavalier and Clay by Chabon and The Sacredness of Questioning Everything by David Dark.

Music that I have enjoyed this week: Vampire Weekend
How do I feel about this week: pessimistic

No comments: