Monday, June 21, 2010

Monday Update

this last weekend: I am actually going to start with Thursday night. Thursday night my wife and I went to the zoo for a members only night and it was a blast! Friday I worked and then that evening my wife and I got to go to a Mariners game where they actually won! Cliff Lee pitched a complete game only allowing four hits. Saturday I did the laziest thing I have done in years. I got together with friends and we had a Band of Brothers marathon. Thats right, 10 straight hours of watching TV. Sunday was Fathers day and also the celebration of my dads birthday which was Friday night. We had fun eating together and playing games.



Todays Events: day off - clean, read, play music


To-Do-List this week: Pray. Figure out my future in Youth Ministry.

Current Procrastination: Blogging, reading, writing.

Books that I am currently reading: Adventures of Kavalier and Clay by Chabon and The Sacredness of Questioning Everything by David Dark.

Music that I have enjoyed this week: Pedro the Lion - Control
How do I feel about this week: wanting more answers



No comments: