Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Monday Update on Wednesday

Over this last weekend: Friday night was spent at home with my wife. We got to hang out and watch some of our favorite TV shows together. Saturday I drove up to Bellingham for a family funeral. Funerals are always hard but we knew this family member was in God's hands. Afterwords our families went out to a dinner for a late lunch/early dinner. Sunday was church as usual. Our Pastor preached on Ezekiel 38 and 39. He got into some prophesy stuff that made everyone think. After church I headed up to Seattle with my friend Charlie and we attended the Folklife festival. This event is free but parking is 15 dollars! We finished the night by eating at a small dinner that my friend saw on the food network called Beth's Cafe. They have some of the best omelets ever. You choose from 6 egg or 12 egg omelets and with an omelet you get toast and unlimited hash browns.


Todays Events: I will be getting ready for my small groups as well as a lunch meeting with a potential volunteer.

To-Do-List this week: Plan out my summer schedule for the youth group/Figure out my role in the student ministries department for next year.

Current Procrastination: Lots of things.

Books that I am currently reading: Adventures of Kavalier and Clay by Chabon and The Sacredness of Questioning Everything by David Dark.

Music that I have enjoyed this week: Bob Dylan and The Eels
How do I feel about this week: frustrated/confused

No comments: