Monday, May 10, 2010

Monday Update


Over this last weekend: Friday was a very long day. Had a 16 hour day and took my small group guys to a Rainiers game. It was nice to see that in the midst of the Mariners doing horrible in the majors our triple A team rocks. I spent all of Saturday helping my good friend Charlie move from one apartment to a much nicer apartment. He was very excited because he has 2 or 3 times space for the same rent price in a beautiful community. Sunday was church followed by spending time with family for mothers day. I finished Sunday off with a fun game of ultimate frisbee, my team lost this week and are now 1 - 1.

Todays Events: Research Family Based Youth Ministry. Prepare for an event this Friday night.

To-Do-List this week: Plan out my summer schedule for the youth group.

Current Procrastination: Blogging

Books that I am currently reading: Adventures of Kavalier and Clay by Chabon and The Sacredness of Questioning Everything by David Dark.

Music that I have enjoyed this week: Whiskytown and Pete Yorn
How do I feel about this week: blah.

No comments: