Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Very Late Monday Update

Over this last weekend: Friday night I took it easy at home. Saturday I woke up to go have a birthday breakfast with my wife and parents. My birthday was on Thursday but this was a good time to celebrate with family. To my surprise I was given a very special gift. My parents went way out of the way to get me a new iPad. Very Cool! That evening my wife and I went out with some friends to a murder mystery dinner. The first and only one prior to this that I went to was horrible so I was a little nervous. It turned out to be a lot of fun and I am glad I went. Sunday was church and then the first week of my Ultimate Frisbee league. Overall a pretty fantastic weekend!

Todays Events: Since Im posting on a Wednesday, I am going to take the dog for a walk then work at the church all day getting ready for my youth group night.

To-Do-List this week: Write Lyrics to some music I already have written. And actually start blogging more.

Current Procrastination: Taxes/Blogging

Books that I am currently reading: Adventures of Kavalier and Clay by Chabon.

Music that I have enjoyed this week: Ryan Adams, Wilco, She & Him
How do I feel about this week: Calm

No comments: