Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday Update

Over this last weekend: Friday I went on a backpacking trip with a couple of friends to the Olympics to Lake Lena. We were supposed to get back Sunday afternoon but we had to cut the trip short and only stay one night. The weekend before we read that the conditions were great. However, we had tons of rain midweek and it had snowed over all the camp sites. So we slept on snow/ice in 15 degree weather. Coldest night of my life. Sunday I was able to go to church and heard a great sermon on marriage. Then I had a BBQ with my wife and some friends. Overall good weekend.

Todays Events: Mondays are my day off. Today i will read, study, walk the dog and watch the Seattle Mariners home opener.

To-Do-List this week: Lots to do, lots of praying, thinking, reading, and getting everything done at the same time, and enjoying Thursday which is Tax Day and my Birthday. Oh yeah and I need to do my taxes.

Current Procrastination: Taxes

Books that I am currently reading: Adventures of Kavalier and Clay by Chabon.

Music that I have enjoyed this week: Ryan Adams, Wilco, The New Amsterdams
How do I feel about this week: unsure of the future

No comments: