Monday, April 26, 2010

Monday Update

Over this last weekend: Friday I was sick all day, however, I did get to finally watch Avatar aka FurnGully. I am still recovering from being sick. Saturday I went into town with my wife and we picked up my new glasses and then went to Borders so I could spend a gift card on some new albums. We spent the rest of the day cleaning the house and then getting caught up on Lost. Sunday was church followed by family time spent celebrating all of the April birthdays in our family and then on to a going away party for my good friends that just recently left their church to move on to a new ministry opportunity in Atlanta.

Todays Events: Trying to get better from my illness. I need to walk the dog, spend some time reading and then off to play cards with some friends.

To-Do-List this week: Write lyrics. Prep for Worship Band Practice since I am leading this Sunday.

Current Procrastination: Still Taxes/Blogging

Books that I am currently reading: Adventures of Kavalier and Clay by Chabon and The Sacredness of Questioning Everything by David Dark.

Music that I have enjoyed this week: Alexi Murdoch and Ryan Adams
How do I feel about this week: sick of being sick.

No comments: