Wednesday, May 05, 2010

late monday update on a Wednesday

Over this last weekend: Friday I stayed home while my wife was at school. Saturday I had band practice with one of the groups I play music in under the name of Robert Wade. Afterwords we went to lunch to a great local place called 'Cars' which was opened by some friends of mine that I went to high school with. Later that day my wife and I went to a BBQ at her sisters house where many of our friends joined us for a good evening. Sunday was church and I had to lead our worship band so it was a very long day but a good one. I finished the night by going to my Ultimate Frisbee League game. We won 15-13.

Todays Events: Research Family Based Youth Ministry. Prepare for an event this Friday night.

To-Do-List this week: Find a way to make more time for God, writing, music, and of course blogging.

Current Procrastination: Still Taxes/Blogging

Books that I am currently reading: Adventures of Kavalier and Clay by Chabon and The Sacredness of Questioning Everything by David Dark.

Music that I have enjoyed this week: Whiskytown
How do I feel about this week: content

No comments: