Monday, April 27, 2009

Monday Update

Monday Update, April 27, 2009

Over this last weekend: I spent most of Friday getting ready for our 3rd annual Middle School vs. High School broom ball game that evening. We got stomped on this year 3-0. Last year the tables were turned and we won 3-0. It's hard when I have to continuously give the high school group my top 8th graders each year. Saturday was a day of relaxing with some friends of mine. We got together and watched the NFL draft. As many know I am a huge Packers fan and am very happy with their picks. That evening Christina and I went to a David Bazan concert in Tacoma with a friend of ours and saw other friends at the venue as well. It was a great concert. David always puts on a great show. Sunday after church we celebrated my sister-in-law and mother-in-law's birthdays. I then had to drive down to Olympia because my Ultimate Frisbee team had a game. We won. Overall it was a great weekend!   

Today's Events: Have a french press, clean some of the house, work from home on some YM stuff. Find ways to get rid of shin splints. 

To-Do-List this week: Go car shopping, work on a series transition for the YM. 

Current Procrastination: Im finally exercising! So this week would have to be writing a letter to parents concerning our next series that we are teaching...."sex, purity, and dating". 

Books that I am currently reading: Fever Pitch by Nick Hornby, Orthodoxy by G.K. Chesterton, and 1776 by David McCullough. 

Music that I have been into this week: The Frames 

How do I feel about this week: Chill

-Cheers

No comments: