1) I am not a huge fan of haggling
2) I don't like having to be a detective to figure out what is wrong with the car before I buy it.
3) I don't like another payment in the mail
4) I don't like the fact that when you are shopping for a used car you can never find the one you want even though you have seen it on lots thousands of other times when you were not looking.
5) It's far too time consuming.
6) You have to pay more for car insurance because you cannot get buy with liability anymore.
7) I have to figure out how to sell my old cars.
8) Because after I buy a nice car I will be afraid that I will do something like this to it:
But like everyone else I will have to go tough this one out. On the plus side we are trying to become a single car family. I have never done this in my 1.5 years of marriage but I think now is a good time to start. Oh the joys of life!