(not intentional-in my line of work I am usually on the bottom of the list for hand-me-down computers)
so I decided to return with some updates on my adventures.
since my last post I have........
- Joined a band called Piko Panda (we plan on taking over the world-one coffee shop at a time)
- Spent the day in beautiful and gray Astoria with my wife (Picture show on the way)
- Purchased about 15 to 20 books due to an amazing find in Cannon Beach, OR of all places.
- Dropped 4 levels in Halo 3 in 4 hours (I will never be a level 20, and will never make Captain-I need a life).
- Got frustrated and haven't played Halo 3 since the last point.
- Watched Young Frankenstein and Beatlejuice
- Had my car break down
- Participated in a Halloween party that took place in November
- Blew out my back like old man
- Went to my first ever Chiropractor followed with much Physical Therapy
- And watched the Green Bay Packers continue to dominate.
Oh yeah PS or whatever:
If you are in the mood for something new to listen to, pick up Rocky Votolato-The Brag and Cuss