Saturday, February 17, 2007

A post dedicated to Mike.


Dark Water Cafe provided an office for me while I plugged away at getting some grant writing stuff finished. I had some good conversations with my friend Josh today. This week has been refreshing in that I have been able to read and reflect on my life.

The next year will have a huge impact on my life. Many changes are lined up with many risks and adventures.

But at the end of the day if I can sit down read a book and spend time with those I love, than nothing will be able to hold me back. You see, in life I have recently come up with the conclusion that you have two options. You can take risks and jump, or you can stare off the edge while watching all your friends enjoy the thrill of cliff diving. And since I enjoy jumping off cliffs into water down in Eugene Oregon, why can't I take the same attitude with life?

-k

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
music: Ron Sexsmith
book: everybody wants to go to heaven but nobody wants to die or (the eschatology of bluegrass)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

Mike said...

Nice shot.