Thursday, January 04, 2007

Im back in 07!

Okay, so I had to take a break from posting due to the holiday time.

It was a great refreshing time for myself. Although I am now back in school about to finish my last quarter of my B.A. degree.

So far in 2007 I have:

played poker
went to a movie theater to watch Apocalypto
watched Rocky 3
watched Winter Passing
played Duel of Ages
jammed with someone new on the guitar
had coffee at a different Forza
starting reading my first Ebook
and purchased a new comic book along with an SD 2 gig card

So basically 2007 has only begun, much partying is still to come, especially at my wedding.

-k

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
music: Jacob John-Honey Bees
book: pieces by Stephen Chobosky
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: