Monday, November 20, 2006

Response to last nights post....

Okay,

So last night it was late and I realized today it seemed really selfish when I was talking about picking out a list of stuff for people to buy me. So let me clarify. The holidays are coming up and I really don't care about presents as much as I love the Christmas month itself. It was requested that I make a list because people always say they don't know what to get me so Amazon dot com looked like a good place to make a list.

I am feeling a little bit better, although I wish I had more black tea's, the rest are in my office at the only black tea selection I have at home now is like a black tea spice flavor. Well lets see if it helps.

But why rely on the tea for healing? Perhaps it is time for me to spend some time with my Savior in prayer.

Good Day!

-K

No comments: