Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Where we left off

College...

As I get close to finishing my undergraduate career I am sad to say that I am not satisfied with the education system of almost every college I attended. TWU probably had the best system overall. But they all just seem like another economy driven system to pump out products for money rather than true institutes of knowledge.

However, I did learn a lot. And it did make a reader out of me. I am still working on grammar and writing. Hopefully when I work on my masters (which won't be right away-I need a break) it will be more fulfilling. Once again I would still do it all over again if I had the choice. College is cool but it's now old. I am ready to start life where I left off and enjoy working and reading for fun.

I think the worse part about college is personal reading must be sacrificed for school readings that unfortunatly are rarley interesting.

Anyways this is all just a rant. And I don't want to give the wrong impression that College was a waste because it was not. So I will just end this now before I get myself in a knot.

Hopefully somebody out there understands me.

I miss K-Town.

-K

No comments: