Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Back on Track for 2010

So a while back I posted that I wanted to "post more". I still don't know what that means but I know I have not been doing it. I want to post more for me though, not for the 5 people that read this (probably more like 2) :) .

Anyways, I needed a system and I think I am going to start that system today. I will post randomly about random topics whenever I wish throughout the week; however, I will also have a topic each day of the week (except Sunday).

So here is the list:

Monday ::: Week in Review
Tuesday ::: Response to issues local or global (some serious, some just me babbling).
Wednesday ::: Sports
Thursday ::: Theology/Faith/Spirituality/Biblical Questions
Friday ::: Something Fun or Random
Saturday ::: Media/Arts

Also...still to come:

Post on "Looking back at 2009" and "Random Goals for 2010".

Now lets see how long this lasts!

-Cheers

No comments: