Friday, May 22, 2009

Can't sleep before Blaine

Tomorrow my wife and I are going to Blaine, Washington to see her brother and sister-in-law. It has been a while since I have been to blaine. Now the reason I cannot sleep has nothing to do with the excitement of going to Blaine, but don't get me wrong I am excited to spend time with family. It just so happens to be that much is on my mind the night before Blaine. 

Sometimes there are things in life that are really hard to understand. And most of the time we shut our minds off and just ignore them. Lately I have been thinking things through that seem to be hard to figure out and comprehend. Unfortunately this leads to long nights and headaches while being trapped in a mental puzzle that just cannot be completed. I am hoping that thinking and meditating on complicated things rather than ignoring them will help me to eventually become stronger at fixing the puzzle....or at least finding the last piece that someone has been hiding this entire time. 

-Cheers 

No comments: