Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Monday Update (on a Tuesday again, I really have to get better at this)

Monday Update, January 12th, 2009

Over this last weekend: I was able to chill at home with my wife. Usually we have a lot of people over each weekend and we decided not to do that and instead just relax as the two of us. Friday night we went out on a date to the Olive Garden and then off to see Yes Man. It was so much better than I had expected. Very funny film! 

Today's Events: Today (Monday) I , as always, had monday off. I spent the day reading and then watching some TV shows I wanted to catch up on. Around 3 I went out to go to a Middle School Basketball game that one of my kids from the youth group was playing in. I swear he got like a million rebounds! Then my wife and I spent the evening taking a trip to the airport to pick up our good friend Charlie. The night ended with the 3 of us going out to the Ram for some good food. 

To-Do-List this week: This week I have to keep hammering away for this years middle school Winter Camp. I also have to plan out the second half of the ministry year. I also have a lot of meetings this week.

Current Procrastination: Running/Exercising 

Books that I am currently reading: I am still working on "The Complete Maus" by Art Spiegelman, I am now reading "The New Christians" by Tony Jones and still working through the long "Crime and Punishment" by Fyodor Dostoyevsky.
I finished Scot McKnight's "The Blue Parakeet". I will post a review soon. 

Music that I have been into this week: MGMT - Oracular Spectacular, and The Killers - Day & Age. 

How do I feel about this week: Grrrrrreat!

-Cheers

No comments: