Monday, December 01, 2008

Monday Update

Monday Update, December 1, 2008

Over this last weekend: This weekend was a good time of visiting family and relaxing. The day after thanksgiving many people woke up at 2 am and decided to go shopping. I slept in. Later that day we did drive to one store to pick up an item that we reserved online at Christmas. I love it when stores let you do this. So I got a black friday price and I got to sleep in. Saturday I spent the day catching up at home with cleaning and running errands that I missed out on the weekend before do to being in Nashville. Saturday night we stayed in and watched a movie I did not care for that much. Sunday was a normal sunday. Church, and football. It was hard watching my Packers lose again by a close ending to the game. Overall the weekend went by fast but was a good break from a busy life.

Today's Events: So Monday I have the day off - I went to get some stuff figured out at Comcast for my TV and then came home and finished cleaning the house. I spent some time watching Sportscenter and then working on a project on my iMac. My good friend Charlie came over and we watched one of the most boring Monday Night Football games ever.

To-Do-List this week: This week I have to start planning for the rest of the ministry year and really re-establish how I spend my week. I would like to spend more time hanging out with students and less time in my office.

Current Procrastination: Reading...I usually read much more.

Books that I am currently reading: I am still working on "The Complete Maus" by Art Spiegelman, I am also reading "Vintage Jesus" by Mark Driscoll and "Crime and Punishment" by Fyodor Dostoyevsky.

Music that I have been into this week: Sufjan Stevens - presents songs for Christmas.

How do I feel about this week: Excited!

-Cheers

No comments: