Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Caution: Lost Book Slow Down

So I think I lost a book that I am reading. I don't know if this is normal and it happens to other people, but I am in the middle of a book and now its gone. So funny.

I actually heard a story from my father in law once about losing a book. In fact, I think the reason that it was so funny is because he didn't tell me about it like a story. I simply asked him about how a book was going that I saw him reading, and he had this little kid like smirk on his face and he said he "thought it fell out of the car into a puddle when he opened the door", but he wasn't sure.

Sometimes I think we get so busy we start losing books, but sometimes it becomes our minds or our passion in life or even our prospective.

This holiday season, more than ever, my challenge to myself is to simply slow down.

-Cheers

No comments: