Thursday, September 11, 2008

9/11

Before the night is over i guess it wouldn't hurt to acknowledge those who serve and or lost somebody during one of the few times our nation was under attack. I remember this day. I had just decided to quit my job with Horizon Airlines to pursue College. I think I made the right decision. After this everyone I got hired on with was laid off.

But above all I hope everyone will take some time and remember how big the world is and that we are all apart of it no matter how protected we feel that we are. And above all else there is something bigger than everything most of us live for each day. Let us cast our time searching for what is bigger than our life here.

-Cheers

1 comment:

Ryan said...

I'm not sure if I should place this comment here but we tend to read the most recent comments so your 9/11 post is the luck winner. Thanks for your thoughts on my blog and in your recent posts sharing your heart about seminary and ministry... and orbitz. I love hearing you process through things.
I also love that you recognize that youth ministry allows you to get out of some obligations... one of the best perks of the job!