Tuesday, December 11, 2007

It's Christmas Time!

I love Christmas,

It is my favorite time of the year. Alright, I will admit it, I sound like a sap right now. But there is something about the cheer, lit nights, coffee, hot chocolate, holiday music, movies and snow that makes for a wonderful time.

Early in December, my wife and I went to zoo lights (where they decorate the local zoo with Christmas lights). Anyways, they had a snow machine to make it look like it was snowing on your way in. What did she do? She bought it, she actually thought it was snowing. And in front of everybody she yelled with excitement, IT'S SNOWING!!!!!! Wow, already one of my favorite Christmas memories of this year. That is one of many reasons why I love my beautiful bride.

I am looking forward to this Saturday. We plan on spending time in Seattle all day and night long. I look forward to walking downtown and seeing all the shops and the lights while avoiding crazy traffic. The best part will be that evening, we are going to go see David Bazan play live at the Croc Cafe. It should be fun.

So before I go, if you don't like Christmas, don't be a Grinch-go have some fun!

-Cheers

No comments: