Monday, June 11, 2007

Summer is here!

Well,

Summer is here and there are many things to get used to.

I have a new apartment in the Stadium district which has been both a project and a relief. I now find that I am able to walk more than drive. However, the driving kicks in whenever I have to go back to Lakewood. Lakewood will always in part be a home to me and a destination that I will still spend much time; however, I really needed a break from living there and to stay close by somewhere else. I love the neighborhood that I live in! I was walking down my street on a friday night and did not hear a sound, this is impressive for the city.

Also, I am getting married in 3 months. Wow--time moves by so fast.

I am still working both jobs, yet at my workplace where I do what I love doing most I just worked out an opportunity for more responsibility and a new contract for the next year. I am really glad everything worked out with this because I really didn't want to leave. This next year will be filled with new joys, along with new struggles and challenges. I am looking forward to it.

The best part though is that Summer is here. I have already gone wakeboarding twice and swimming once. I look forward to hiking, swiming, wakeboarding/wakeskating, camps, frisbee, reading, coffee, and trail running to keep me alive this summer. I hope many folks are as excited as me and are pursuing this summer, because I have a feeling it will be a good one!

Cheers!

No comments: