Monday, February 12, 2007

I Hate Valentines Day

I hate Valentines Day!

It is not that I have to be alone on such a day.

I hate the fact that it is about making someone else a bunch of money. I hate the fact that we as people have to be reminded to spend time with the ones we care about every year.

I hate the fact that valentines day always falls one of the most busy times of my life when I am trying to balance school and work and a relationship all at the same time.

I wish I could do special things more often so that Valentines Day wouldn't be so important.

Learning to sacrifice your life for another persons life can be really hard.

That is why Christ was the man. He sacrificed his for everybody. And he didn't even need Valentines Day to do so.

That is true love.

-k

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
music: Pink Floyd
book: Ham on Rye
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You hate Valentines Day!>!?!? Who would have guessed!.... Happy St. Patricks Day - =)!

Me