Tuesday, January 09, 2007

In the past couple of weeks....

In the past couple of weeks I have watched some great TV, watched great Movies, and have read great books.

The last two movies that I saw in the theater was Apocalypto and the new Rocky movie. Both very different but both very good. Now some people may understand why I would state this about Apocalypto-but perhaps some may not understand why the new Rocky movie. I am slightly biased because I am a Rocky fan; however, regardless, this movie was so much better than I expected.

I home I have watched Winter Passing, Little Miss Sunshine, and Fearless. All three were also great movies. I really don't have a complaint about any of them. I could see myself watching Winter Passing and Little Miss Sunshine again soon, but perhaps not Fearless. It was Jet's last movie but a one time deal.

Ah yes books. I am in the middle of like 4 or 5 books. I need to just learn to stick with a couple of books at a time. Not to mention school just started again so I just added a book today titled Ham on Rye by Charles Bukowski. I read the first chapter and found myself actually wanting more. I love it when required reading is good.

Anyway, it is now time for me to retire. I felt like sharing my media and literature interests with everyone this evening,

Goodnight!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Music: Wilco-A Ghost is Born
Book: Ham on Rye by Charles Bukowski
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: