Thursday, November 30, 2006

PDX break

Well. Some great things have happend.

One of my instructors gave me a week extra for my final project to be turned in.

I am almost finished with another final due Wednesday.

This allows me to go to a work meeting in PDX to plan for next summers Camp. I am sure along with work will come much play and mental relaxing from the work of school that has trapped me in a mental cage of brain burnout.

At this point I am simply delaying time until I have to go back to studying, you see tonight I still have to work on my paper. This is quite sad.

Hopefully I escape alive!

See you after the war.

-K


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Music: Radiohead-Kid A
Book: How to be Good-Nick Hornby
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: