Saturday, June 24, 2006

Last Minute Packing

It is the night before camp.

Going through the list to make sure that everything is done just right.

Realizing that not all of my questions have been answered, tomorrow will be a very busy day.


This year I hope I can really connect with some of the students at camp. I have always enjoyed the summer camps; however, I really want to be able to leave camp knowing that I did my best to get to know my students better and to hear their story, share my story as well as His story (3Se YFC). It seems like such a simple concept, yet I have noticed over time that I get so into camp tasks that I forget the most important part, the students.

So instead of worrying tonight about boat issues and whether or not I will have music prepared, I am going to pray that I can focus on the students as well as their understanding of the gospel.

No comments: