Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Holiday Weekend Update

Over this last weekend: I spent all weekend on Silcox Island, which is just in the middle of the lake that I live on. My wife's parents own a cabin out there and we go there every 4th of July with friends and family. We had a blast. Lots of junk food though, I think I gained 5 pounds last weekend and now I need to lose it all again. Overall great weekend. I honestly can't remember everything we did. I swam in 60 degree weather and now it is 90 just 3 days later when I have to work.

Todays Events: Because I am writing on a Wednesday I will be getting ready for youth group. It is hot so I need to plan for some outdoor games so we don't have to be indoors much. I think I will go find something cold to drink, perhaps a milkshake or lemonade.
To-Do-List this week: Talk to God about where he wants me.

Current Procrastination: Losing weight and writing songs.

Books that I am currently reading: Adventures of Kavalier and Clay by Chabon. Bible.

Music that I have enjoyed this week: John Mark McMillan <--- Seriously go buy his album.
How do I feel about this week: abandoned by people, embraced by God.

No comments: