Monday, June 28, 2010

Monday Update

Over this last weekend: Friday was a normal night at home with my wife. Saturday I watched the US lose in the world cup. Then I strategized a 6 month plan with Robert Wade (a musical artist I backup). Afterwords I got some frozen yogurt and headed home where I relaxed and watched the movies, Amazing Grace, and Braveheart. Sunday was church followed by an annual meeting. We got to vote on a couple things and eat pizza. The rest of the day I spent strategizing my future. Starting to feel like I am at the end of the road here.

Todays Events: Today was my day off and I spent most of it in work meetings. I decided I will make up for it by working less when I should be working this week. I think people call that comp time.

To-Do-List this week: Pray for direction, relax.

Current Procrastination: Finishing Camp paper work....and sending in my Chacos to be re-strapped.

Books that I am currently reading: Adventures of Kavalier and Clay by Chabon. Bible.

Music that I have enjoyed this week: John Mark McMillan
How do I feel about this week: abandoned.

No comments: