Monday, February 02, 2009

Monday Update

Monday Update, January 26th, 2009

Over this last weekend: I spent this last weekend helping two local churches with their High School Winter Camp. We went up to the White Pass area to a camp that I used to attend when I was in middle and high school. It was fun to look around at all the stuff that I used to as a student and take a step back to think of how I am now the one investing time into the lives of the youth. It was one of the most relaxed and easy youth group trips ever. The youth were very responsible and more mature than most. The tube hills were fun and I have bruises and an injured shoulder to prove it. And best of all, my brother Caleb did a wonderful job sharing the gospel with the youth. 

Today's Events: Today I am taking it easy after the weekend and before the start of a very busy week. Tonight I have one meeting to go to for work but that should only take 2 hours. I am also aware that there is a new Heroes on tonight! I also plan on getting caught up on some reading. 

To-Do-List this week: Still working on my Winter Camp, and working with my Fundraiser. 

Current Procrastination: Running/Exercising <--yes still! <--yes still still!

Books that I am currently reading: I am still working on "The New Christians" by Tony Jones and still working through the long "Crime and Punishment" by Fyodor Dostoyevsky. <--Same

Music that I have been into this week: Starflyer 59

How do I feel about this week: Refreshed

-Cheers

No comments: