Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Jars of Clay - only gets better

Most people that know me know that I am disgusted by the quality of most Christian music. However, I have always been a sucker for Jars of Clay. I think they are a great band, wonderful songwriters, musicians, and people. 

I really enjoyed their first two major full length albums. The ones that followed seemed to be okay but not as good as their first two. However, they woke me up with their last release with Good Monsters which I believe is in competition to be their second best album that has been released thus far. 

On April 21st, 2009 they will be releasing a brand new album called "The Long Fall Back to Earth". I listened to some clips of the songs that will be on this album and I must say I am impressed. I will have to listen to it a few times after it comes out but it looks like they are still progressing in their later years. 

Thanks Jars for making such wonderful music! 

-Cheers! 

ps. http://www.jarsofclay.com/ offers somewhat of a preview of the new album...check it out.

3 comments:

Ryan said...

I just told someone today that Good Monsters is their best album by far. They definitely had some less interesting ones after the second one.

Kevin said...

I wanted to say BEST album, but for the time I guess their first one was so good. But I never get tired of Good Monsters.

Anonymous said...

This post is from February 25th.... it is March 18th today.