Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Dreams

The other day I was talking to a friend of mine about dreams. I was curious as to if dreams really mean anything these days or not. If you read the Bible you find people needing to have their dreams interpreted by those who can do so. You can also find people who have dreams where God is speaking to them. My question is, do dreams still matter today? Does God still speak to us through dreams, and do we still need dreams to be interpreted? Or is this another one those 'that was back then and this is now' kind of things. 

I really have no answers to these questions, just something that was on my mind. If you think you have answers feel free to leave them! 

-Cheers! 

1 comment:

Wept_over said...

Yes, dreams still matter. The Lord still speaks to people via dreams, and some people are blessed with prophetic dream interpretation.

I say this out of continued personal experience via dreams from God and via interpreting the dreams of others.