Monday, December 29, 2008

Monday Update

Monday Update, December 29th, 2008

Over this last weekend: I had the joy of being sick. I am still very sick today. It just kept getting worse over the weekend until last night. This morning I believe is the turning point and I should be getting better. Friday we went out to get my wife a new case for her 'smaller' camera that I bought her for her birthday/christmas. She already has a big real nice Nikon, but wanted a more compact camera for quick random occasions. Then we had coffee and read books at a local coffee shop. It was a good day spent with my wife. Saturday I really started feeling sick. I pretty much sat inside and did nothing because I felt so horrible. It didn't help that I had to watch the Wisconsin Badgers get embarrassed by Florida State. Sunday I made it to church long enough to hang out with my middle schoolers and have youth church. I ended up leaving afterwords and missed main service due to being sick. 

Today's Events: Recovering from being sick. I have watched a lot of the history channel in HD. I love the show where the guy goes underground all over the world and finds cool stuff. My favorite is the WW2 underground stuff. 

To-Do-List this week: This week I have to start preparation for this years middle school Winter Camp. I also have to plan out the second half of the ministry year. Make a teaching, events, and small group schedule. And I would like to spend time reading more this week. 

Current Procrastination: Writing new goals and making them realistic. 

Books that I am currently reading: I am still working on "The Complete Maus" by Art Spiegelman, I am also reading "The Blue Parakeet" by Scot McKnight and "Crime and Punishment" by Fyodor Dostoyevsky. 

Music that I have been into this week: The New Amsterdams - At the foot of my rival 

How do I feel about this week: ill, but slowly better.

-Cheers

No comments: