Friday, March 30, 2007

Philosophy of Ministry

A couple of months ago a friend of mine that I meet with every other week wanted to give me an assignment to turn in to him by April. He gave me plenty of time because he knew I was finishing my undergraduate work. Well now I am finished with my B.A. and April is right around the corner. He asked me what my Philosophy of Ministry was. After thinking about it for a second I realized I had no idea. I could sit in a conversation with him and tell him everything about how I think I could best lead a ministry and what direction I would take and what methods I would use. However, I could not express a official philosophy of ministry.

So here I am trying to put my first draft of one together. I am sure that as I become more experienced and older and involved in different groups this will change, but for now I will have to make a 1.0 edition.

-k

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
music: weird fusion jazz
book: They Like Jesus But Not the Church-Dan Kimball
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: